Develop your teaching skills with our Cambridge UK certified teaching faculty
TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) is a flexible series of modular teaching qualifications, which tests knowledge in specific areas of English language and teaching and develops pedagogical skills. Teachers receive Cambridge English certificate after each completed module. TKT shows how an individual is developing as a teacher. It is ideal for people who want to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate.
These teaching qualifications and courses are widely accepted and valued by employers around the world. They are internationally respected as the quality standard.
There are 3 modules and each has 30 contact hours.
With TKT, you get the following benefits:
- become familiar with different teaching methodologies
- know how to use teaching resources effectively
- understand key aspects of lesson planning
- can use different classroom management methods for different needs
- helps you to progress to next stage at your own pace
- qualification mapped to Cambridge English Teaching Framework
- training provided by authorized Cambridge Professionals
Duration : 4 weeks (30 hours per module) followed by Exam
Course fee: Taka 20,000/- (includes Cambridge exam board fee)
Venue: FutureEd, 6th Floor, Ahmed Tower, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani
Learn more on the stages TKT is covered on Cambridge English Teaching Framework