FutureEd Corporation Ltd. is an education, training and research organization in Bangladesh. Established in 2009, FutureEd has a long history of achievement in the fields of student placement, vocational education & training and job placement.
FutureEd is the official preparation center for Cambridge Assessment English and center for Occupational English Test (OET). And also serving as the IELTS Test Venue for the British Council.
FutureEd invites applications for the position of English Teacher (Full Time & Part Time) for expanding the faculty team.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Teach English for IELTS, CAE, PTE and OET.
- Mock Test Conduction and Script Checking.
- Actively participate in and Contribute to Learning and Development.
- Teach according to the timetables and plan & manage curriculum objectives.
- Give regular feedback to all stakeholders.
- Carry out various teaching related administrative tasks guided by the Management.
And will have the following skills and experience:
- IELTS Band 7.5 in each of 4 sections of the academic module.
- Have a TKT/CELTA/CIDTT (relaxed for candidate with ELT/TESOL degree)
- Academic requirements may be waived in case of otherwise highly qualified candidate.
- Equivalent PTE or CAE Score to IELTS 7.5 will be also accepted.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of teaching and training experiences.
- Proficient in using ICT for educational purposes – MS Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive & Docs, SKYPE etc. A test on these skills may be required.
Applicants are requested to submit
- Complete CV and the Scanned copy of IELTS Score to email@example.com
- Recorded Audio file in own voice – talk on who you are and why you think you are fit for this position. The duration should be no more than 3 minutes. Send the audio file along with the CV.
Both CV & Audio File is MUST for the Selection Process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Oct 30, 2017